Located in St. George Utah, Ambassador Law is a national credit repair law firm. Ambassador Law, P.C. is operated, managed, and supervised by directing attorney Karl Mueller. They have been in business since 2009 with 20 years of credit repair experience. Their company is not backed by the Better Business Bureau.
Ambassador Law Process
• Register for legal help from Ambassador Law via phone or e-mail
• You will need to forward Ambassador Law your credit reports.
• They will help you dispute incorrect or inaccurate information on their credit reports.
• Select the items on the credit report that you are disputing for Ambassador Law to review
• They will keep you informed of progress through e-mail updates, phone calls and letters
• Results can vary anywhere from several weeks to nine months
• They offer unlimited disputes
• Provide you your own personal paralegal with a 24 hour response time
• 12 hour dispute response
• Their company allows cancellation of services without penalty or further obligation
• You will have convenient access to the process through the firm’s Online Case Manager
Price: $49 for set up and $49 per month. You will be charged after completion of services. Their company accepts checks and credit cards.
Any comments you have about this company would be appreciated below.
Advocate Credit Repair is a licensed national credit repair company located in North Logan, Utah. Their team of agents keep you apprised of your case progress, they also stay apprised of all the changes in credit repair that may affect you. Their company is not a law firm and their website does not state when they opened for business. They are not Better Business Bureau accredited.
Advocate Credit Repair Process
• They offer a free consultation
• You will need to send them your credit reports to be analyzed for a fee and the reports will be uploaded to their Dispute Wizard for you to view.
• You will use a Pay-Per-Act system so you can decide what items to contest and pay only for those acts performed
• They will work with you in dealing with the credit bureaus to make sure they have accurate information and errors are removed.
• Their company offers step by step walk-through of the entire process
• Unrestricted disputes
• They have a client login portal so you can view your account 24/7
Analysis Fee: $49.95 (One-Time)
Credit Bureau Dispute Letter and Follow-up: $19.95 (Per Act)
(Maximum costs capped at $450*, after which all acts are free)
Credit Verification Letters (if needed): $19.95 (Per Act)
(Maximum costs capped at $150*, after which all acts are free)
Final Removal Demand Letter (if needed): $19.95 (Per Act)
(Maximum costs capped at $150*, after which all acts are free)
You will never pay more than $750 for all of the Pay-Per-Act items combined (or $849.95 total).
They allow you the flexibility of paying for the Pay-Per-Act services in monthly payments of $75, $100 or $150—or you’re welcome to pay your balance each time an act occurs.
We would love to hear from you, please comment below.
A national credit repair company located in Herriman Utah, Aggressive Credit Repair has been in business since 2004. A member of the Utah Better Business Bureau, they are licensed and bonded. They are not a law firm.
Aggressive Credit Repair Process
• They will perform an analysis of your credit reports to determine what can be done and how long it will take.
• Dispute all inaccurate information on the reports with the three major bureaus
• If you have past due debts they will walk you through the process to settle those accounts.
• Claim a satisfaction guarantee and a full refund if they are unable to prove results
• You can cancel anytime
$59/month per person or $49/month per person for couples
This comment is listed on their website as an actual customer review:
“Abby Dimick says:
May 11, 2011 at 1:30 pm
My credit was awful before joining Aggressive Credit Repair. After about 6 mo of service and paying off one debt I owed, my scores shot way up and continue to rise, not only as a result of the work done by Aggressive Credit Repair, but also by the education I received of how the credit score works. The customer service I received was excellent and will recommend this company to everyone I know.”
Comments are greatly appreciated, please write them below.
Located in Murray Utah, New Age Credit is a national credit repair company. Though they claim to be backed by the Utah Better Business Bureau, the BBB list New Age Credit as not a member. They are bonded and licensed in the state of Utah and Murray city. Their website does not say when they first opened for business and they are not a law firm. Their secured online service is designed to help you obtain the best results everytime you dispute.
New Age Credit Process:
• New Age Credit offers you two dispute software programs, Standard or Gold to choose from. Standard is a do-it-yourself software. Gold services is used when you want NAC to get manually involved
• You will need to send your credit reports that you obtain to NAC company
• Their system helps to build new or follow-up disputes
• The credit bureaus respond to you in 30-45 days
• They offer a online login portal to view your account 24/7
• Claim a 100% client satisfaction record
When you sign up you will receive their contract with pricing. They accept Visa, MasterCard, money order, or check.
We would love to hear any comments you have about this company.
Legacy Legal is a national credit repair company that is partnered with an attorney but they are not a law firm. They are located in Lehi, Utah and have 19 years of experience. They are not backed by the Better Business Bureau.
Legacy Legal Process:
• They offer a free consultation to discuss your needs
• You will need to choose between the two different services options they have available
• A plan of action is set up to identify with items on your credit report that need to be disputed.
• Unlimited disputes letters and costume communication to all three credit bureaus
• You can cancel anytime
• They offer individual credit coaching
• 24/7 Online access to your account to view the process on your account
• They claim a success rate of 60-70% of getting inquires removed
Standard client: single set-up fee of $99.95 and $39.95 per month
Fast track client: single set-up fee of 99.95 and $59.95 per month
They offer couple discounts of 15% off the set up fee and 5% off the monthly fee (couples must have the same address). Military discounts available. Their company accepts payments by credit card, money order, or direct checking.
Comments about past experiences with this company are welcome and appreciated.
Credit Attorney is a credit repair law firm located in Provo, Utah that works on a national level. Open since 2001 they have over 50,000 clients served. They are not a member of the BBB but have a “C+” rating.
Credit Attorney Process:
• Enroll online or by phone
• Choose between the three levels of services available: Standard, Gold, and Platinum
• Send them your credit reports. They will tell you how to obtain a free credit report if you don’t have current copies.
• Using the Dispute Manager, choose the items you want to dispute.
• They then process and work your disputes with Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion.
• The credit bureaus have 30 days to process each round of disputes and will send you the updated credit reports. You need to forward updates and letters to the law firm.
• Attorney-client privilege protection
• Progress monitoring available 24/7
• Offer a refund policy
• Free consultation
• Cancel anytime
• 24/7 access to client extranet
• Where sensitive information is used the industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption is in place.
Three options available are: Standard: $99.95 first-work fee, $49.95 monthly. Gold: $99.95 first-work fee, $69.95 monthly. Platinum: $99.95 first-work fee, $89.95 monthly
We strive to provide to best reviews possible. A comment of your experience with this company below is appreciated.
- Free consultation to better understand your situation
- You will be assigned a personal credit mentor who will work with you.
- They will assist you in pulling and analyzing you credit report
- When the strategy is determined, they will help you in outlining the best dispute process to achieve your goals
- They will then get the bureaus to remove the negative items and get the creditors to stop reporting those items
Academy Credit is a national credit repair company that is fully registered, accredited, and licensed business located in Farmington, Utah. With 10 years of experience they have helped thousands of people repair their credit. They claim an average client score increase of 200 points in a year. They are not BBB accredited.
- Offer same day phone evaluation
- Full refund if no items are removed within 6 months
- A member only web site so you can check your account
- Cancel any time
- Not a law firm
- They have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information they collect online.
Free 15 day trial ($99 value).
Silver – $159.00 / Membership (one-time fee) or $29.00 / Monthly
Gold – $179.00 / Membership (one-time fee) or $49.00 / Monthly
Platinum – $199.00 / Membership (one-time fee) or $69.00 / Monthly
We value your thoughts; feel free to leave a comment about this company below.